Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Namitha is confident of rocking again!

When you don’t find any news or interviews of your favourite actress for a long time, of course you must be anxious. Me too. It was long time since I read any authenticated news or interview of Namitha. Out of the blue I read her interview in a famous Tamil magazine portal (Vikatan) recently which I thought would share with you.

Namitha had also done an exclusive photo/video shoot for the magazine. I really ogled Slimmer Version of Namitha in that video. She wore a Baby Trouser and Baby Tops. Same Mesmerizing Smile, Seducing Eyes and Well-endowed frontal beauty .Yes. Boobiculous and Bootylicious Namitha is back!

In reply to a question asking her why she is not seen in Kollywood, Namitha said “Cinema and Share Market are one and the same. One can scale sudden height in a single film but subsequent films become flop. It happens to me also. As I am practical, I don’t worry about it. I hear 10 Scripts a month in Tamil. 90% are waste. I committed only one film in Tamil. I want to commit good scripts and good banner. ‘Namitha Grace’ is still there among my fans. I will rock again”

She was asked why Kollywood directors are offering her glamour roles alone and why they don’t give meaty roles. Namitha replied “I am a very dominating personality on screen. All Directors are scared about me as I would dominate and finish other characters in the film if I am offered powerful role that will travel throughout the film and that has a good scope to perform. I had selected some wrong films at the beginning of my career. The characters I selected for the past 3 years were also not good. Past is past. No use in talking about it. I will prove Nami is a power performer in my second round”

Namitha is angry with Kollywood directors as they did not offer her good roles except in two films, ‘Pachchak Kuthira’ and ‘Ilaignan’. She feels Kannada film industry is better than Kollywood as she was offered good characters in 3 Kannada films. She is portraying a Yoga Teacher role in a Kannada film under filming titled ‘Namitha I Love You’ which she says a social message film. She also believes her height factor does not prevent new offers.

For a question asking her any invitation from Political Parties to campaign for the current State Assembly, Namitha said “No Comments strictly about Politics Machan!” (Very Clever indeed!)

If you are a regular reader of this site, you would definitely know as we have been constantly reiterating that Namitha should pull out her oomph girl tag and portray good roles under good directors to reach the top again. At last Nami heard our request. Let’s wish Namitha to become a power performer in her second innings and rock again!

Is also published at http://www.dailomo.com/tamil/articles/1130/1/Namitha-angry-with-Tamil-Cinema-Directors/Page1.html

2 comments:

  1. Collection of south Indian Actress hot photos in saree,hot stills in tight jeans, Actress hot cleavage show : http://goo.gl/STHpxZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. NAMITHA is my Goddess and I want to be her Slave all my life to worship and serve her. I totally submit to her in body and soul

    ReplyDelete